Sunday, April 10, 2011

March 8th, 2011

Things are going great here today. we had the opportunity to go to Marilia and have another mission tour with Elder Asconoveita, who is a Seventy. It was way cool, both he and his wife talked about making covenents.  They explained how we can use them on our missions. It was also a good time to get to see all of my mission friends who are still in São Paulo. Poor Elder Hodges, we are at almost 16 months into the mission and he still has never left the state of São Paulo.  I, also got to see Elder Galdino and I will get to go with him to Londrina to renew my visa. Other than that the rest of the week was good, but a tad bit annoying.  It started raining last monday and it hasn't stopped yet. Claudia still hasn't decided to get baptized,  but is thinking about it a lot this past week. Also my first baptism that I had in Bauru, André, his ninja professor gave us another reference to another one of his students. This is awesome, because the only references of his that havent been baptized are the ones that are under 18 and that the parents wouldn't let them be baptized. Oh yeah, I got the Kara's chocolate heart and it was super good.  Elder Moake also says thank you and liked it a lot. He ate it all on the first day!  It is still so hard to get people to come to church. I wish that Brazis were like Americans, who when they say something they mean it. So many people tell you that they will come to church, that there is no doubt in there mind whatsoever. Then they have some lame excuse to why they didn't come.  But we are still working hard and I have a lot of faith that we will see the blessing from our work!
Thanks for all of the love and support, I miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment