Sunday, April 10, 2011

February 20th, 2011

Things for me are going really well. Elder Moake and I get along really well and work well together which makes things a lot nicer and easier. He was in the area before I got here, so that made things easier too. He was with Elder Staats who I was in the MTC with. Our investigators are coming along well. Daiane and Jessica are two younger girls who we have been working with for awhile. Because Daiane's and Jessica's sister got baptized, they have had a lot of desire to as well. But the only problem is that they kept giving us a lot of lame excuses for not wanting to get baptized, like they didn't want to be baptized on this upcoming Saturday ,because there was a meeting for the young womenand they wanted to go to that.  And the young womens pres. told them it was perfect, they could be baptized afterwords. So, now that is what's going to happen, haha. Not going to lie to you guys, but this week was a very boring week. Nothing exciting happened, just the fact that Jessica and Daiane are going to get baptized, other than that it was a normal week. We are finding a lot of new investigators and we are teaching a lot of lessons, but we are just having a hard time getting them to come to church and have the amazing spiritual experience there as well.  But that's what we are working on.

I liked the scripture that you sent me, I like it because everytime I read it makes me understand that no matter what we do the Lord's promises will be true. And sometimes we don't even notice that it is us making it happen
Couple things i would like you guys to send me: yellow cake mix with chocolate frosting andeEaster egg painting stuff. Thanks!
Sorry for the short email, but it just wasn't an exciting week.
I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment