Sunday, April 10, 2011

February 28th, 2011

Life in Bauru is going great. Today we had transfers and the good news is that I will be staying  at leastone more transfer with Elder Moake, which just makes both of us happy. I cant believe that the Jazz traded Dwill, that is just freaking crazy! Everything seems to be changing so much in the world of sports, and I feel so out of the loop. I didn't like your lil' p.s. about going to watch the Rockies, it just made me sad that I have to miss one more baseball season.
This week was a good week, because Daiane and Jessica were baptized!!!  We were so happy to see them get baptized. It was cool because they really chose to be baptized because they got their answer, not because we had asked them so many times. When they both told us that they were finally going to get baptized, it was an amazing feeling. I didn't do any of the baptizing, Elder Moake and our ward mission leader did them. I did get to confirm them both which was  I loved. Now were are working a lot with one more person in this family because she told our zone leader that she wants to be baptized, but is just wants to wait a little bit. So. we are going to help her out now too. The only thing is that we need to really start finding some new good investigators, please continue praying for us.  After the baptism, we had a talent show and Elder Moake and I decided to to something. He got a guitar and played swing life away while I sang it.  Everybody loved it. It was so cool. even though I was so nervous to do it. The Chinese we get isn't as good as Panda, but it's still way amazing.
I love you all so so much and you truly all mean so much to me. If it wasn't for all of the support you guys give me I dont know if I would have made it so far along. Thank you all for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment