Sunday, April 10, 2011

March 14th, 2011

I can't believe that you went on another vacation whileIi am here in Brazil. That does sound exactly like Brian, gettin all got up in some business shpeal, haha. I do want to hear how the trip went and stuff, next week.
This last week i went to Londrina to get my visa renewed and while there I got to visit Nilda and Monique, that I baptized while in Londrina.  It was so nice to be able to see them again and to know that they are still going strong.  First to clarify, a Ninja Teacher is a guy who trains people to become Ninjas. Dead serious too, this guy is like a legit ninja. But the reference that he gave us last week didn't come to church this week . The ward is really cool. not many of them like to be friends with the missionaries, at least thats how me and Elder Moake feel. I do have quite a few friends in the ward though. Pretty much all of the youth here love me, because im just a little crazy and I try to become friends with them and it all works out. My District Leader responsibilities are going along good, but I really don't know how much I like being district leader because if something goes wrong in my district everyone gets on my back about it. It is a realyl good patience builder. Wr work with one other companionship, they are way cool, so that makes things a little bit easier on me. Elder Moake is great and yes, we are still friends.
So, its sucks to hear the Jazz just suck now, but its good to hear that the Braves are looking good for this next season.  Lets just hope that they can stay healthy, haha.

Thanks for everything. I know that I have some funny requests from home, but does that really surprise you, haha.
I love you all and thank you for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment