Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 20th, 2010

Elder Dean, Elder Staats, Elder Hodges, Me and Sister Beach
MTC District 

The Solanges Family

My Palmital Dad

My Marilia Moms
I am doing great here in Brazil, This past week was a good one for me.  We went to Marilia and stayed there for two days, which was awesome because I got to visit with people from Palmital.  I was able to get a few pictures of my favorite people.  The conference with Elder Araujo was way good and helped me out a ton.  He talked on how we can build our faith.  It was a very spiritual meeting and it was great to be there.  While in Marilia I was able to see Elders Hodges, Dean and Staats again.  I hadn't seen Elder Dean since I left the MTC, so that was cool.  I also got to see Sister Beach, which was nice as well.  I didn't get transferred, nobody in Pres Prud was transferred this time.  But because one of the AP's was really smart, none of the missionaries in Pres Prud will be getting any type of package or letter for Christmas.  We will have to wait until someone goes to Londrina. 
Things are actually going quite well with our investigators.  Some are more receptive than others.  Yesterday we had seven investigators come to church!!  We had this kid and his stepmom and stepsister.  This lady named Iracir, she brought 3 of her grandchildren and Juliana.  Iracir we found on Friday and she came to church and loved it!  I think the person I was most happy to see at church was Juliana.  We have been teaching her for a few weeks and she is really progressing.  I hope so much she will continue on this path.  The other Elders are having a baptism, we are hoping Juliana can come to the baptism and see how she feels during it.  It should be some good stuff!  Yesterday I had to give a talk on the fly, they forgot to ask anyone to give talks.  It was a little hard, but I think it went well.
I love you all and can't wait to talk to you on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Missionaries of brazil londrina mission are not allowed to have any kind of internet profiles, even when they are not the ones who keep it up to date.

    ReplyDelete