Monday, January 24, 2011

January 10th, 2011


I am doing good and everything is dandy  here in Pres Prud.  This week was a pretty fun week.  On Monday, we taught Carol again and it went very well.  Afterwards we made french toast with Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup.  The family loved it.  Everything with Juliana is going somewhat good.  Her goal is to be baptized, but she has something holding her back and she doesn't want to tell us about it.  We are going to keep working with her because she is so ready and we just need her to let us help her with what is holding her back.  We are having a family night on Tuesday and she is coming with us.  I think it will be good for her to make some more friends in the ward and just have some fun with some good people.  This will probably be my last transfer here.  I hope we can get them committed to be baptized before I go, because I feel like they are so ready.
I kind of have an EMO haircut right now.  We found a place to get our haircut. It is a beauty school and it only cost like 50 cents in US money.  But sometimes it is a little uneven.  Haha
I finally got my last two Christmas packages.  The air hockey game is awesome.  I love the ties, I have so many ties now!

No comments:

Post a Comment