Sunday, January 16, 2011

December 29th, 2010

It was great to talk to you on Christmas!!  I hope you weren't freaking out about not getting an email on Monday.  What happened was, we had a P-Day in Marilia with Pres. Tavares.  So, I did not have a chance to email, but we were given the opportunity to email today.
I did finally get 3 packages from you and one from Sis. Reay.  I got the one with the Christmas tree and the ones with the cake mixes and the peanut butter and maple syrup. 

Sunday was a good day, we only had one investigator at church, Carol.  Juliana didn't come because she ended up having to go to the hospital.  Last night though, we went and taught her about the Law of Chastity and it was like the best lesson I have taught on my whole mission.  The spirit was so strong and we truly felt she will follow it.  Our only problem is, she thinks because of this she will never find someone to marry and will be single her whole life.  I told her if she was faithful and kept the law, God would help her and would put someone in her path for her.  It was really an amazing and spiritual lesson!

Sorry that I don't have much to say, it wasn't that long ago we last talked.  Haha

Feliz Ano Novo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment