Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 3rd, 2011

Hello.  I am doing great.  New Years was kind of lame for us.  We had to be home before 9pm.  So we, all the missionaries in my house, went up to the roof and played UNO until midnight waiting for the huge firework celebration that they have here in Brazil every year.
We made the brownies that you sent with Juliana and they were amazing!  And we put up the awesome pink Christmas tree and hung the snowflake lights in our apartment.  The Tech Decks are very cool and keeping me entertained.  My companion got a sweet tie for Christmas, it was a SF Giants tie.  I would like an ATL Braves tie.  Haha
Last P-Day we played Brazilian Football (Soccer.)  Elder Galdino thinks I get a little intense.  But I just play goalie, so I don't have the opportunity to do something stupid to another missionary.  Haha
Juliana is progressing like none other.  On Saturday we left her some scriptures about baptism to read.  We didn't tell her they were about baptism, just that she needed to read them and think about them during testimony meeting.  And she totally did!!  Hopefully she will be baptized here really soon, that would make me super happy!  We are going back to her house to teach her on Tuesday and I think it is going to go great.
That was my week.  Really other than that, we are just trying really hard to find some more people that want to hear the gospel and are ready to progress.
Thank you so much for everything, I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment