Tuesday, October 12, 2010

September 30th, 2010

I am doing just great.  This week was pretty good, nothing special happened.  The Mt Dew did not have as much carbonation as it normally does, but it was so good.  I have already drank all of them. Haha.
So, I guess Elder Alves has been causing a lot of problems with his companions.  He was put with Elder Franco and they only lasted four days together.
Yes, I did forget my planner again, sorry.  But I will do my best to remember what happened this week.  It finally rained in a Pres Prud.  It hadn't rained for like 4 months, so it was truly needed by the people here.  But it didn't just rained, it freakin' poured.  I don't know if I have ever seen rain like that before.
On Thursday we were able to teach our new family; Vladamir, Luciane, Bia and Clara.  They are a way awesome family and are really interested in the gospel.  Their son is a foreign exchange student in Manti, Utah and is going to church with the family he is living with.  They couldn't come to church with us because they already had an appointment, but hopefully they should be coming to conference.  Which would be sweet!!  The lady who makes the slippers is a very interesting lady.  It is hard to know if she really wants to learn about the gospel, or just wants someone to sit and talk with.  Marcelo is doing way good, but it is hard to teach him because he is super busy.  he didn't come to church this Sunday because he works at the mall and they had a huge sale on Sunday.  But after the sale was over he still wanted to come, it shows that he still wants to progress more in the gospel, which is awesome. 
The last couple of weeks we have been in a trio.  Elder Ghormley's comp had to go to a conference, so we have been stuck with him.  It is difficult working two areas.  Elder Miller got transferred last week, which sucked because I liked him a lot.  But the new kid is Elder Fernandes is in our apartment now.  He was in my first district in my first area, which is awesome.
That is cool that Bryson is in France, keep me updated on how he is doing out there.
I love you guys so, so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment