Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 2nd, 2010

Everything in Londrina is wonderful. I got my new comp today, Elder Franco, he is way cool. He has been in the office with the secretaries because of an injury in his calf. Nut now he is with me and we are living in the same house he has been living in. Elder Franco is from Manaus. He only has 5 months left in the mission, so he is a lil bit trunky. But his is way cool and things should be good with him.

The ward here is pretty good. The lady that reminds me of Sister Ockey has a daughter that just returned from a mission in Utah. She actually served for a while in the St. George Temple, so that was cool. it will be exciting to get a new mission president in a few weeks, it will be interesting to see how the whole switch will work out. But I hear that he is a really great guy and everyone who knows him loves him. So this is good.

The weather is just perfect for me, it is about 65 degrees everyday and I love it! It is not very humid right now either, but I know it will be again in the summer. I have been lucky, My cities have been really nice compared to others. elder Flake (my Provo MTC comp) is in Foz do Igacu, it is so rural there. He is right next to the waterfalls, but he can't go visit them.

This area is different that Marilia. it is harder to find people to teach. So sorry not a lot this week, we didn't do to much but walk and walk.

Love you lots

No comments:

Post a Comment