Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 23, 2010

I am FANTASTIC. Everything for me is truly wonderful, it is going way good.  I have noticed that lately I have been having full on conversations with people and they are like real conversations, not just me trying to listen and figure out what they are saying.  Which is way cool!!  Londrina is a really big city, the part we work is in the downtown area.  It is hard to get references because when we contact people in the street they don't live in the area.  They just work downtown, or are there shopping or something.  It kind of sucks, because we have made some good contacts but then have to refer them the missionaries in the area which they live. It is hard to teach here because no one is home until after 5.  So we walk a lot and talk to lots of different people.  There is one street in our area that has a lot of hookers and stuff, so we try to avoid that street.

The members are getting a lot nicer, but they don't try as hard to make friends with the missionaries.  We don't feel like we can just stop and visit them to see how everything is going like we could in Marilia, but it's all good.

We are going to have another transfer this week and then the new pres. comes on the 30th.  So I could get another new companion, haha that would be funny.  I have had so many.  We had our last zone conference with Pres. Leal, he taught us about the atonement.  It was really good.  It will be sad to see him and his wife leave, but I am excited for the new president.

I can't believe Colin is 11 already, I still think that he is 8 for some reason.  Tell him FELIZ ANIVERSARIO for me!!  I am happy to hear he is doing so well in baseball and swimming, keep it up Colin.  I miss watching baseball a ton, but I miss playing even more.

I love you all so much and miss you!!
(Only 17 more months, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment