Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 4, 2010

Everything here is going great. We had another baptism last Saturday for Yasmim, daughter of Silvia. It went way good. We don't do a lot of tracting, because we get a lot of referrals. people here don't knock on doors, they have gates in front of their houses and you just clap at the gate. Sometimes we get invited in and other times they yell at us from the window, which is always quite interesting. We talk to alot of people on the street and get alot of referrals that way.

This transfer ends in 2 weeks and everyone thinks I will be transferred. It will be hard if I do. I love the area and the ward. My comp is awesome, he is like my best friend and we get along perfect. And he makes the best pineapple, just like Tucano's. We have one member in our ward, Adao, he is way cool. He loves to make lunch for the missionaries, but it is really a sacrifice for him because he is really poor. But every month he makes us lunch and it is always perfect. He is an amazing man with so much faith.

That is cool that you are reading Jesus The Christ. I read it my first transfer with Elder Silva. He liked to take naps, so I would read while he napped. It was an amazing book, I probably should read it again.

Funny Story:
Ever since our house almost got broken into Elder Barros has been super paranoid. So, this week, me and Galdino pretended to fob our house. we took and hid a bunch of stuff in the house. We took all Elder Barros' stuff, including all the photos of his fiance. Barros and his comp came home while we were at our baptism and Barros was freaking out. When we got home he was going crazy. But then he found his photos and said "Oh, what a good thief, he brought back my pictures. Thank You!!!" After that we had to tell it was us, it was classic.

That is cool the Nickole is pregnant, tell her congratulations for me. I received the package with my raincoat and the acoustic music. thank you, I love it. I also, finally got the letters from the Valentines Party, they brought a smile to my face.

I love you all and can't wait until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment