Monday, May 24, 2010

May 19, 2010

I can't believe I have hit my six month mark, it really does go by fast. If it is true what they say about the first 6 months being slow and then it starts going fast, it should be really, really crazy. This week has been really good. We have still been teaching Natalia and Elder Galdino and I found two new families that are great. One is a family of four and the other a family of six. They are awesome and it has been really cool teaching them. But then yesterday came and I found out I was being transferred. President Leal was here on Friday and he told us there were only two people in our area being transferred. I just happen to be one of those two. I kind of expected it because I had been here 3 transfers. I am now in Londrina, downtown Londrina and it is way cool. The city is very beautiful. But I have to spend a lot of time in the mission office because my new companion, Elder Cavalheiro, is the ex-secretary and he has to help the secretary until he is good to go. I could have another new companion in two weeks when they do emergency transfers, but it's all good. I miss my comp and roomies, they were great and they loved the music on my ipod, but hopefully everything will keep going well.

Funny story: Last Thursday we had an activity at the church called Titanic, and it was sweet! We gave everyone fake money and they could buy popcorn, cake and soda or they could use their money for life jackets, whistles and life boats. The idea was to show if you are ready for life's trials. We played "My Heart Will Go On" while everyone was shopping. Then all the lights went out and the music turned off and Elder Galdino yelled, "Iceberg!" We decided to add an extra touch and we threw water balloons. I was way funny, the bishop was mad for a minute. But then he told us it was a nice effect and he was happy.

Hopefully next week we will be out of the office and teaching.

I love you all so much, ate' proximo semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment