Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 28, 2010

Things have been really good this week. Our baptism last Saturday went great. I didn't mess up on Raphael's name, so I was happy about that. We had to cut one of our families; they want to be baptized, but they don't want to come to church. We have been working and working with them, they can feel the spirit and know this is the true church. But we finally had to tell them, "You know where the church is, when you want it you know where to go." Hopefully they will figure it out. Sunday was an "interesting" day for me. My companion and I had to sing in Sacrament meeting. We sang Be Still My Soul, my comp sang the first verse in Portuguese, I sang the second verse in English and we sang the last verse together in Portuguese. Everyone told us it was beautiful, but it was so scary. Another thing that was so scary was I gave my first confirmation. I confirmed Silvia. I was so nervous for that, but it went really good. You could really feel the spirit.

Our new home is good, but really small for 4 missionaries. We only have one bathroom, so getting ready takes forever. For laundry we only have a washing machine, we have to hang up our clothes to dry them. It's pretty easy, I haven't ruined anything yet.

That is cool that Colin did good at the track meet. His time for the 100m is a really good time for his age. I totally guessed Bryson would go to France, that is awesome!! I guess sometimes people do get what they want, haha. I miss my puppy so much. At our lunch on Sunday the people had the cutest little dog and I loved playing with him, but it always makes me miss lil' Tulo.

Thanks for all your love and support. I love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment