Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 14th, 2010

So, I had a good week.  Minus the fact that I have to wait until next Wednesday to get my packages, but I'm hoping it's worth the wait.  I can't believe that I am 20, the funny thing is, everyone 20 was the only age they actually felt different, but for me I still feel the same. Haha  It was not only my birthday, but also Pres Prud's birthday.  I was just a big party here.
This week I don't have anything too exciting to talk about, this will be like a normal email.  Haha  The coolest thing we did this week was on Saturday.  We had a Mini-MTC with all the young-ens in our branch.  It was a really good experience.  We taught them a good way to contact people on the street and how they can talk to anyone about the gospel.  We went out to the square in the center and talked with people.  It went really well and they seemed to really like it, which was good.

The spiritual thing of the week is Marcelo.  He is one of our investigators who is just awesome.  I had to teach him the lesson on the WOW and he just accepted it like it was nothing.  It was awesome, he will definitely be baptized.
Sorry this letter is a little bit lame, I am so tired and not in the mood to be writing a letter.  This morning we went and played soccer.  All I have to say is I thought basketball had the biggest whiners, but I was wrong.  It is definitely soccer.  Today everyone was complaining about something except for the two Americans who had never played soccer in their entire lives.
But that was my week, not to exciting...but it was good.
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment