Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 11th, 2010

So, today I was transferred.   I am now in Presidente Prudente, my new companion is Elder Almeida.  He seems like a really cool guy and I am so happy to have a new companion.  My comp. has been in this area six months, so he knows the area and the members really well. So. that should be good.  My interview with President Taveres went really well.  I tried to explain what was going on with Elder Alves, but I didn't want to just complain about everything he was doing wrong.  I know that he was totally trashing me in his interview, but I did not want to go down to his level.  I am just happy to be in a new area, with a new companion and a chance to get back to working hard.  But I don't know anything about this area yet. 

The other day I was really missing Colin.  We were at a home and they had a little boy who was playing the PS2.  He was having a really hard time with the game he was playing.  So I was giving him some pointers to help him out.  I wasn't playing I was just talking to him about it.  Elder Alves, of course, got mad at me and told me I was breaking the rules.  I told him I wasn't playing, just helping.  He told me there wasn't a difference.  I don't know I was just trying to bond with the little boy, but oh well.

Cool mission news: Elder Galdino is the new AP.  He is so awesome,  I know he will do a great job.

Your trip sounds like a lot of fun, even if all you saw were Palaces and Cathedrals.

I got one package today.  Why did you send me a pillow?  Haha  Thanks!

I can't believe Trace is going into the MTC i week before I hit my 9 month mark.  I still think he should have gone in with me, that would have been so cool.  But at least he gets to wear a skirt! Haha

I am so excited to be in this new area.  I will tell you more about it next week and hopefully have some pictures.

Love you all so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment