Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010


This past week was really good! My comp and I had our first baptism together and my second overall. Her name is Silvia, she is the one who drank the nasty cigarette tea. It was a great experience. She has told everyone how great it was and how she wishes she could be baptized again to feel that same feeling! I love it and know she will be such a strong member. We are still doing a lot of work with those two families and working to get them ready to be baptized. We should be baptising one person this Saturday. He is the son of a member and he was like my first investigator. He asked me to baptize him. It really shocked me because I thought he would choose his dad. His name is really hard to pronounce, I need to practice it a lot: Jose Rafael de Jesus Teixeira Quachio, haha. Luciana and Fabiana should also be baptized this Sunday, it is great to see them progress so much. we are working with another investigator who is really, really smart! But this gets in his way sometimes, he wants to be baptized but he thinks that he isn't prepared yet. I think because he is so smart, it is hard for him to depend on the spirit. But he is progressing and I think he will be baptized soon. This should be a really good week and I am so excited!
The pink tie I had on I had on in the pictures was actually my companions, but I just received my package and so now I have my pink tie!! (Thanks) Thanks for the peanut butter and the ctr ring ( it fit my friend perfect). Elder Galdino was so excited about the BYU shirt you sent him. It came just in time for his birthday and was the best present he received this year.
It is no surprise about Boozer being lame and hurt. But I hope they continue to do good. I need my Jazz to good, because I have about a billion things that are Jazz stuff.
I love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment