Monday, April 19, 2010

April 14, 2010

Everything is perfect here, minus the fact that we had to move and things were crazy. I guess the house we are living in was broken into a couple of times before I got here. A couple of nights someone tried to break into our house while we were sleeping. We all heard them trying to get in the front door and the window, it was a tad bit scary. So, yesterday we had to move into a new house. The new house is nicer, but a lot smaller for 4 people. It only has one bathroom which at the moment is broken. So, I haven't showered yet today, I feel disgusting!! Moving really sucked. The moving people didn't take care of any of our stuff, now all of our dressers and closets are partially broken. And we didn't get to do much this week because getting moved took up so much of our time.
Our families are doing good, we should have some baptisms this week. Great news, one of the ladies we made the "cigarette tea" for has stopped smoking. Which is awesome!!!
Yes mom, I get enough to eat. I still don't really like the rice, but if I smother it with beans it's not bad. All I really eat is lunch because there isn't really food here that you can just snack on. The worst part is I don't like the milk at all, so I can't have cereal in the morning and usually don't eat. But it's good for me. I am losing weight, but I am never starving. sometimes people think I am the "rich American" but it doesn't bother me at all, I just laugh at it.

That is awesome about Trace. Samoa would be a cool place to serve a mission.

Thanks for sending the raincoat I think I will need it. I loved the Hershey track meet! Tell Colin I'm rooting for him and to give it his all. I can't wait to talk to you all on mother's day.
I love you all and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment