Saturday, March 27, 2010

3-23-2010

This past week has been really great. We found two families who are so strong in spirit. They know what we are teaching is true and it is so cool to be able to see that. This Sunday we are all going to walk to church from their house, the walk is about an hour and a half!! This is something that is unheard of, mt companion can't believe they are willing to walk that far. There is a 10 year old boy, Juhlio, and he asked if I would baptize him in English. That would be so cool to be here baptizing someone in English. I think that his family will definitely be baptized.

That is crazy about the earthquake in Chile, I am glad Cody Christensen is OK. We get to see the news once in a while, but not very often. The only sports we ever hear about is soccer, soccer, and more soccer. So I really appreciate the Jazz updates.

I love you all and thanks for all the scriptures, they are helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment